Sunday, August 19, 2007

questions from betsey

Our friends Betsey and Richard posted seven interesting things about each other which I thought was so fascinating that I've decided to do the same thing. I am going to post 7 interesting things about Tom and then (hopefully) Tom will at some point post 7 interesting things about me (he's already asleep).

1. Tom really likes the eggs in the egg carton to be symmetrical. If the egg carton is full and he takes two eggs out, he will take one from each side so that the remaining eggs are symmetrical.

2. One of Tom's favorite foods is a vegetarian Chipotle burrito with black beans and corn salsa. He was (almost) always eat one if it is offered to him.

3. Tom needs A LOT of sleep. I usually feel fine with six or seven hours of sleep, but Tom isn't really happy unless he gets at least nine hours. And he does not like to be woken up.

4. Tom once got a fortune cookie that said "you would make a good lawyer." He carries the fortune around in his wallet.

5. Tom was born in Texas, then lived in Oklahoma before moving to California. When he lived in Oklahoma he fell out of the car while his mom was driving down the road. Somehow he survived.

6. After Tom got home from his mission he went on a lot of first dates, but I was the only second date he went on.

7. Tom has cankles. Seriously, he has the biggest, cutest ankles I've ever seen.

4 comments:

betsey said...

I adore the last one about Tom's Cankles...these are the sweet little things that we just adore about our spouses right? Tom had better post 7 interesting things about Erica or else I will be mad!!!

Jan said...

LOL - I feel like I know Tom better now!

Will be interested to see what he posts about you!

Anonymous said...

I know someone else that has cankles, me! hmmmm.... Tom isn't pregnant is he? *grin*

Brent said...

The same thing happens to me! If I dont' get 8.5-9 hours of sleep, I feel it. I guess it runs in the family. -- Brent