Friday, June 02, 2006

provo working report

Well, after three days at work I do not think I will be going back. It became more and more apparent that the company I was working for was running a scam where people paid them upfront to advertise their car, and then the company didn't really do any advertising. So . . . I quit on Wednesday and interviewed for a new job yesterday afternoon. I actually interviewed for a technical writing position but the person who got the position had way more experience than I did, so the woman that interviewed me recommended that I be hired as the owner's personal assistant. I start on Monday. The interesting thing about the job is that Tom and I will now be working for the same company (my sister also works there).

Tom does tech support for the company. He'd probably rather be spending his time a million different ways, but it's not too bad.

Other than that we're not doing much. We got a new stove/oven yesterday because our previous stove only had one functional burner and that burner only worked on high or low. Somehow the previous tenant had caught the stove on fire and fried the wiring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»