Friday, December 12, 2008

finals week

Tom and Harper have both had colds this week. Luckily they have been pretty mild, although Harper has discovered the joy of blowing snot bubbles. And then wiping snot all over my shoulder. Tom has now taken one of his two finals and we are getting ready to head out to Utah next week. I'm a little afraid of how the drive will go . . . anyone have advice about taking a road trip with an 8 month old?

I have really enjoyed preparing for Christmas this year. I thought it would be frustrating to shop for people considering that we have no income, but it has been fun to try to find things that fit into our little budget.

We have been trying to get Harper to say "Dada" lately. She's trying. It's so cute.
Untitled from Thomas Jackman on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Good luck on the finals, Tom!

And what a cute video of Harper! That first entry sounded like a pretty clear "Daddy" to me!

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody said...

That is so cute! I think I watched it 10 times. I can't believe you'll be here in a week. We can't wait to see you!

Morgan Moore said...

I drove with Kate and Henry BY MYSELF from Utah to California. I have to say- it wasn't bad at all. I think she'll really love the white noise. You'll be surprised how much she sleeps! Good Luck! Merry Christmas!

xo