Tuesday, April 10, 2012

the sisters visit

I have finally recovered enough from Carly and Kelly's visit to have the energy to post about it.  Let's see if I can remember all of the things we did.

We visited Rodeo Drive (Kelly did not want her picture taken) and got Sprinkles cupcakes.
Went to the beach.  It took a while for Jonah to get used to the sand.
 Harper loved it.
 Harper had her first dentist appointment.  I know, I was supposed to take her like a year ago, but I was really nervous that she was going to refuse to open her mouth or start crying.  She ended up doing a great job and not having any cavities, yay!
 We did some shopping.

Ate Indian food.
 Made the kids new Easter baskets.
 Went to the Griddle Cafe for breakfast (yummy Oreo pancakes!)
 Visited the Walk of Fame.  Harper was the only one that would let me take her photo :(
 Took a picture with the Hollywood sign.
We also went to the movies, ate at the Counter, went to the Grove, and I can't remember what else.  It was fun, but I am tired!  These guys are 10 and 11 years younger than I am, so it has been a long time since I have spent this much time with them (they were just 7 and 8 years old when I left for college).  I am so grateful that they were willing to spend their spring break with me :)

1 comment:

Denise P said...

how fun... AJ needs to go to the dentist too. I KNOW he has cavities, I can see them. (He got the jackman teeth is seems.) This should make me want to rush to the dentist, but strangely it does not... argghh...