Saturday, October 27, 2012

MIckey's Halloween Party

Way back at the beginning of the month we went to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland.  Like most things at Disneyland, it was a huge ripoff, but we did it anyway.  It did actually end up being a lot of fun.
 The best thing about the Halloween Party is that at 5 o'clock if you don't have a wristband on for the party, you have to leave the park.  We rode all kinds of rides that we have never wanted to wait in line for before.  I actually rode Space Mountain and Splash Mountain (I had never ridden them).  So even though I think the price is ridiculous, it was probably worth it to get to experience those things.  Our annual passes expire next weekend and we aren't renewing them, so it was fun to get to do basically everything
 The kids are really into Winnie the Pooh right now and they were able to meet Winnie the Pooh and Tigger.  Jonah still mentions that he got to hug Tigger.

My favorite part of the whole night was when Harper and I went on Splash Mountain together.  Harper is just barely tall enough to go on it so she and Tom have gone once or twice, but she knew that I hadn't been on it.  The whole time we were heading toward the ride (BTW we had absolutely no wait, we just walked right on) she kept giving me advice about when the drops were going to be and when I should close my eyes.  It was so cute.

I guess we wore the kids out because Jonah was asleep by the time we got on the tram to go home.

No comments: