Saturday, October 27, 2012

phone photo dump

Most of these photos are from Instagram, so if you aren't on Instagram you definitely should be! 
The kids running around in front of Tom's office.
Jonah chilling in his diaper + hat.
Harper's preschool class.

Harper LOVES to do my makeup these days.  She is quite the artist :)
Yes, Jonah is feeding that dinosaur a baby.
Tom on our date night. 



The kids discovered my point and shoot camera and they are OBSESSED with it.
We were driving home from Harper's preschool one day and we saw this bear thing being pulled on a trailer. The kids thought it was the funniest thing they had ever seen and they laughed and laughed.  It was pretty weird.
We walked over to the park one day and they were filming Modern Family.  The kid leaning against that red thing is Manny from the show. 
Jonah is in the whale. 
Harper with her new quilt (which isn't quite finished in this photo, but is now).

We have been passing around a cold for the past two weeks.  Harper was hit the worst, but we all had it to some degree.
I think she wrote this on accident, but she did it by herself. 
Waiting for Daddy to get off work.
Me and Harper.  I'm wearing a scarf that I made for my sister for her birthday.
Walking home from Tom's office.  This is our street.  There is seriously ALWAYS someone moving in or out on our street.  
Jonah likes to nap like this after he has made a complete disaster area of his room.

This is how the kids like to fix my hair.  Harper thinks I should wear it like this every day (there are many, many more bows in the back).  I think I took out about 25.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I loved getting caught up with all these pictures and those on the other posts. Cute kids, fun activities, great parents.
P.S. Yes, you look about 25, and that's a GOOD thing!

Doris said...

Great pictures. Such a busy family