We've been back in LA for about an hour now. We have unloaded the car and Tom is playing a video game he got from my parents for Christmas. He actually drove the ENTIRE way back because I didn't sleep well last night and I have to work tomorrow. Considering how exhausted I feel right now, I can only imagine how tired he must be.
Christmas day was great. We spent the morning at my mom's house opening presents, playing Mad Gab, and eating cinnamon roles, followed by the afternoon at my dad's house.
Tuesday was mostly spent running errands all over Salt Lake. Since many stores aren't very accessible to us in LA (because of traffic and because we hardly know where anything is), we were able to take care of some errands and pick up a few things we needed. That evening we had dinner with Tom's brother Brent and his wife Miranda and their two daughters. It was really good to see them since we haven't had a chance since our wedding.
The drive back today was okay. We left around 9:30am and only had to deal with a little rain and a little traffic. It was great to visit family, but it is also nice to be back in our own place. Here are a few pictures from the rest of our trip:
1. My brother (Chase) posing for a picture while we waited for my sister (Kara) to fix her hair before we opened pictures on Christmas morning
2. Tom posing for a picture while we waited for Kara to fix her hair
3. Kara making her grand entrance
4. Carly and Kelly opening presents
5. Tyson modeling on the couch
6. Girls playing Mad Gab
7. Guys playing Mad Gab
8. In front of my dad's
9-10. With Tom's brother and family
11. My silhouette in front of my parent's mostly-lit house