- She is definitely a Daddy's girl and loves to have Tom hold her.
- She says Dada, uh oh, doggy, and all done. Except for Dada, Harper's version of the word sounds nothing like the actual word, but we know what she's saying.
- Speaking of dogs, she loves them. She became fascinated at my Mom's house a few weeks ago, and now she gets really excited about them. The way she says doggy sounds something like "gigi."
- She loves electronics, particularly our laptops, the credit card machine at the grocery store, and our printer.
- She is finally eating some vegetables. Yes!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Harper is now 11 months old. She is so much fun right now (well, maybe not the last couple of days because she has been sick and cranky), but she likes to goof around, she seems to understand a lot of what we're saying, and loves playing with her toys. Here are a few things that we currently enjoy: