Monday, March 02, 2009

Utah Visit/Chase's Farewell

Last weekend Harper and I went to Utah for my brother's farewell. Harper was actually really great on the plane there (not so much on the way home, but we won't get into that) and I was really excited because Robert Redford was actually on our flight.
We got to spend lots of time with Chase, as well as everyone else. I think that my favorite part about this trip was that most of the nights I was there I stayed up late and hung out with my siblings. There are certainly moments where we don't get along, but the rest of the time we have a lot of fun. Also, I went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic with Carly and Kelly which was great because I haven't been to the movies in months. I love hanging out with these two now that they're a little older (they are 10 and 11 years younger than me, respectively).

Chase did a great job on his talk, even though complained about writing it all day Friday and Saturday. Here's he is on Sunday morning:
And here is how happy my Mom was after his talk was done:
This is my Grandpa with Harper. He is a very calm person and Harper enjoyed chilling in his lap.
And here is Harper and her cousin Hailey. Coincidentally they were matching:
Here are some of my cute cousins and sisters:
Chase with my parents and grandparents:
One of me with Chase. How did my little brother get so tall?
Chase with Harper:And here's 4 generations. My mom's mom, my mom, me, and Harper.
Unfortunately we had to head home before Chase went into the MTC on Wednesday, but I know he's going to be a great missionary :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

SO WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE OF ROBERT REDFORD HOLDING HARPER? Geesh! You must be keeping that one to yourself!