Harper and I are headed to Salt Lake tomorrow for a few days so that Tom can have some peace and quiet during his last few days before the bar. We are going to miss Tom, but I am happy we are going to be getting away from the stress for a few days. This whole bar-studying experience has been pretty miserable.
Tomorrow Harper will be 15 months old and she is so much fun right now. Here is some of what she has been up to lately.
1. She is SO CLOSE to walking. Every time she stands up she looks like she's going to take off, but then she chickens out.
2. She loves to do everything that she's not supposed to. When I'm not looking she will head right toward something she knows she's not supposed to have and then start laughing and shaking her head.
3. She understands so much of what we say it's crazy. Currently she can point to her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, tongue, teeth, fingers, toes, feet, and hair.
4. When we sing her a song she "sings" along with us.
5. She says "woof woof" when asked what sound a dog makes.
6. She loves to eat yogurt, raisins, crackers, and applesauce. Actually, that's pretty much all she eats.
We just love her so much, she's the best!