Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Fourth of July - a shameless excuse to post more photos!

Well - Tom here, just taking a "quick" break from my hard work studying for the bar. We got back a few hours ago from a little 4th of July get together we had with friends from church. I have no proof that those friends exist because I didn't really take any pictures of them. We're more important so I guess that's OK.


Harper liked the Oreo Klondike Bar

This is what happens when you take away Harper's Klondike bar.

I really like this picture of my gorgeous wife.

Here are some more photos we took from the last couple of days.

I may be cute, but I assure you that I am in fact a Grade A stinker!

They can show that on television?

If wonder what it is like to wear a shirt.

Harper likes to look at the tub fill up while she waits for her bath time.

She may drive us crazy, but she also makes us laugh. No really, we're going bonkers around here. UPS is going to show up one day to deliver a package and all that the delivery guy is going to hear is maniacal laughing coming from the other side of the door.

4 comments:

Melody said...

What awesome pictures! She has the best expressions. I have never seen a little girl so full of personality. We can't wait to see her again!

SGarff said...

I'd recognize that blue colored book anywhere. It looks like yours are spread around the house just like mine are.

Tom said...

Indeed, tis a Bar review book. Speaking of which, I should go read that right about now...

Jan said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the update, Tom!