Saturday, June 26, 2010

disneyland

A week before Jonah was born we were able to make a trip to Disneyland.  Tom has had the opportunity to be a mentor for a summer associate at his firm and we were able to spend the day with his mentee and his family. 

Harper has become quite fond of their little boy, Konrad.  Here is a photo of them playing at our house a few weeks ago.
Unfortunately I failed at taking photos at Disneyland.  I did run into a good friend from high school, Mike, who I hadn't seen since our wedding reception.
Harper LOVED all of the rides and seeing her favorite characters.  We will have to make another trip soon when I am less pregnant.

2 comments:

Doris said...

A mentor, huh Tom? They trust you with a new person?? Sounds like fun.

Angie said...

I love that picture of Harper and Conrad.