Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's 50th birthday and she is here spending her day with us.  I feel so grateful to have such a wonderful mother.  We have had a good time hanging out over the last couple weeks and I don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves. 

We spent the morning hanging out at home.  After Harper's "nap" (she never fell asleep, we're having a battle over naps lately) we headed out to the park. 
And then went to dinner at El Cholo. 
My Mom was very excited that my brother Chase, who is on a mission right now in Texas, sent her birthday card here so she could have it on time.  She also loved these wonderful flowers that my stepdad and sisters sent today:
And instead of cake she requested her favorite ice cream:
We are sure going to miss her when we she leaves on Sunday.  I love you Mom!

No comments: