Wednesday, September 29, 2010

evening walk

Lately I have been walking over to the mall near our house with Harper and Jonah in the evenings to get out of the house.  If Tom isn't busy he will walk over and say hi, and sometimes he will even walk home with us. Today was one of those days, and it was a lovely evening.  To the east we saw a lovely rainbow over a very tiny Hollywood sign.
And to the west we saw a beautiful sky and the LA temple. 
Tom and Harper (who had just woken up after falling asleep in the stroller).
And Jonah, who loves to go on walks.

Also, Harper has recently started doing something funny after her nap.  When she wakes up, I go to her room she will say, "Only color in coloring book," and then she walks to some item in her room that she has colored on and says, "Oh no, messy!"  Luckily, they are washable crayons and Harper is happy to clean up the mess herself with a damp washcloth.  While she was cleaning off Jonah's bumbo seat today, which she had colored with an orange crayon, she kept saying, "No, no, no color on bumbo."  It was hard not to laugh.  I keep her crayons too high for her to reach and I have searched her room to make sure they are all put away, so I have no idea where she keeps finding crayons.

3 comments:

Doris said...

I've seen a forehead like that before...hm...

Melody said...

I guess I'll have to get Harper some more coloring books.

Jan said...

Harper is a smart little girl. She's probably got a stash of crayons somewhere that you haven't found yet!

Great pictures!