Monday, July 18, 2011

Visit from Grandma

My Mom decided to a couple weeks ago to come out and visit us for a few days (yay!) and we had a really fun time.  

On Monday we went to this playplace by our house.  Harper built lots of towers which she then knocked over.
A couple weeks ago Harper started telling me that she wants a "girl sister."  Sorry Harper, not happening any time soon.  When we were at the playplace there was a little girl about Jonah's age and Harper said, "Mommy, I found a girl sister!"  

On Tuesday we went down to the beach and were forced to get cupcakes since my Mom has never been to a cupcake shop before.  What torture.
 They even had a cupcake that combined two of Harper's favorite things: chocolate frosting and M&Ms.

Here is Jonah at lunch on Wednesday.  I have finally weaned him and he now constantly wants to drink milk.  He goes through a few of these every day.  I realize that this is a fairly normal thing, but since Harper has a milk allergy it's new to us.
 Here is Harper showing off the new purse that I made her.
 Grandma and Jonah reading an Elmo book.
We went to our ward BBQ.
 We had a wonderful time with my Mom and we miss Grandma a lot!


2 comments:

Judy said...

I love all the pictures. Harper has your mom's (and yours too, I think) eyes!

Angie said...

I love that Harper looks so much like her grandma!