Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween!

Last night was Tom's office Halloween party and tonight was our ward Trunk or Treat so we have quite the stockpile of candy for me Harper to eat.  Harper has been insisting for MONTHS that she wants to be Tinkerbell and she REALLY thought that she was Tinkerbell with that costume on.  When people asked what her name is, she said Tinkerbell and I saw her try to fly several times.  I have a feeling this costume is going to get a lot of wear as a dress up outfit.  We had Jonah dress up as Peter Pan because it was easy and he isn't old enough to object.
This is Harper with her cute friend Alice in Wonderland (aka Kate).  These two were born a couple of weeks apart and have been hanging out every since.  Check out the last photo in this post from 2 years ago.  
 We got a photo of him wearing his hat!  He was not a fan.
I am pretty much caught up now.  I do need to make a 16 month photo about Jonah with all of the funny/weird things he has been doing lately.  

5 comments:

chrisjones said...

I love the way your little Tinkerbell and Peter don't have to wear coats, gloves, and hats. Cute!

Jan said...

Costumes are adorable! I'm assuming that you made them yourself! The kids look great, too!

Angie said...

I love Tinkerbell's fabulous fairy shoes!

Aubrie West said...

I love the Tinkerbell costume!!! You made that? You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Aww- I love seeing that pic of Harper & Kate. I didn't get any at the party.