Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween

As some of you may know, I'm not much of a holiday celebrator. It's not that I don't enjoy Halloween or Christmas, I just don't get particularly festive about decorations and costumes. This is definitely something that Tom and I have in common (though I think that his lack of enthusiasm has more to do with apathy). But this year Tom and I attended our ward's trunk or treat which was fun even though we were pretty much the only people who didn't have our trunk decorated and we didn't have any costumes. On the actual day of Halloween (the trunk or treat was the weekend prior to Halloween) we did laundry and hung out in our apartment, so the festivities didn't last long, but it was a start.

Here's a picture of the temple on the way to the ward trunk or treat followed by a picture of Tom sitting on our very un-festive trunk:

1 comment:

Jan said...

Maybe you'll enjoy Halloween more once Little Bit gets here? You always seemed to love Christmas when you were a little girl!