Tuesday, November 27, 2007

p.s.

If you haven't already, please vote in the survey to the right. We have the big ultrasound on December 5th and I am curious to see what everyone thinks. We are very interested in name suggestions since we can't seem to agree on any, especially family names that we could use for middle names. Please give us some ideas.

Also, I forgot to mention that while we were in Utah Tom kept feeding my mom's dogs some of his breakfast. After a couple of days, the dogs caught on. They sat like this for about twenty minutes while Tom ate his breakfast (click the photo for a larger version of the image):

8 comments:

betsey said...

I love this picture of Tom with the Dogs! It is hilarious! I can't wait to hear what you are having. I voted, but now I can't remember what I voted for :) A healthy Baby Jackman is the most important thing, right?

I'll think of some name suggestions though...I love thinking of names :) Hope you are feeling just great!

aSHleY said...

Yeah I am so happy for a new post from the Jackmans. I think I voted but I can't remember. Can I vote twice. I think it is a girl. And I will think about some names.

Jan said...

Great photo of Tom with the doGs!

Anonymous said...

Tom...the dogs are missing you!

Emily Andrus said...

Erica-
First of all, just read your profile and we share a love of a lot of the same music and more importantly, Reality Bites. I have seen that show at least 100 times. My vote is a boy. Also, if you get a call from the Ellen show, I put in your name for tickets for 12 Days of Giveaways. So definitely accept them. I hope they call you. Kevin and my sis and bro already got called. Good Luck!!

Krysta said...

That picture is hilarious!

PS, I voted boy!

Anonymous said...

I personally have always been partial to the name Ogelthorpe, but I won't mind too much if you use it! *grin* As far as family names, Christian, Grandpa Jackman's middle name is good for a boy, I think. For a girl we don't have many good family names available (Earnistine, Merlyn, Doris, not so much). Carrie, Tom's great grandma Jackman is the best we've got. Maybe Eliza, like Eliza R. Snow? It's not a family name, but it's cool, a little retro. Or, I'm just insane and it's a little weird!

Anyway, those are my thoughts

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-memulai-bisnis-kuliner-daerah-pakai-pinjaman-uangteman