Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Oh boy . . .

We just got back from our ultrasound and found out that we're having a girl :) This is what we had both guessed, so we aren't really surprised, but we are very excited. Everything in the ultrasound looked good (which was a great relief since I'm paranoid). The yet-to-be-named baby was measuring about 19.5 weeks which is perfect. Thanks everyone for voting in our little poll; it was fun to see what you thought and it looks like the majority was right.

7 comments:

Jan said...

Congratulations! I know she will be smart and beautiful! Can't wait to hear what you decide to name her!

Jan said...

BTW - can't believe I got to be first to post!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admit I was wrong. I did think it was a boy, but was hoping for a girl. I have wonderful memories of my sweet baby girl who was also my first born. I wonder who that could be? Now that I know it is a girl, shopping will be so much more fun! I can't wait to get started! I love you both and am so happy for you!

Shelly and Ken said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun. They have so many cute girl things out there.

aSHleY said...

I am so excited to hear there is going to be another GIRL in the Jackman family. I can't wait to meet this little one.

The Thomases said...

I totally guessed wrong. I pegged you guys for a boy. But I'm so glad that your having a little girl!!!! Our kiddies can be friends (well at least until we both move). Congrats!

Krysta said...

Congrats! Now the hard part, right? Picking a name! Good luck!