Sunday, February 10, 2008

29 Weeks

We've had a pretty great week. Going to work is becoming increasingly more miserable, but I'm still hanging in there. Tom has really helped out by cooking the occasional dinner. Yesterday we enjoyed a nice lunch as an early Valentine's Day celebration.

A few weeks ago I started buying diapers occassionally so that I would have some stockpiled for after the baby is born. I have been cutting coupons and using them when diapers on sale with the help of this website. Unfortunately, that website reported today that the price of diapers has just been increased 3-12% :( I am sad.

Well, here's the updated slide show. Just in case you were wondering, I don't actually wear the same thing to church every Sunday. I just think I look the most pregnant in this shirt.

6 comments:

Emily Andrus said...

You are smart to stockpile on diapers. You will never have too many of those :)

The Thomases said...

That's a good idea to stockpile diapers. Also, I agree on the work thing. When are you starting maternity leave? I can't take mine until the first week of April, though I'm thinking about cutting back my hours.

Anonymous said...

glad to see Baby J is getting big!!

Jan said...

You look great, Erica! And glad to know you're thinking ahead about the diapers!

Aubrie West said...

I love the pictures of you pregnant. That is so much fun. I am gealous of your weather! It is snowing here...again.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, AJ went through at least 2 packages of newborn size dipers, because he was born small. (I don't know exactly, because he went through all the "extra diapers" from two families, I think that was about a package, and one whole package we bought.) I wouldn't reccomend stocking ahead more than one small package of newborns, though you may have to go back for more depending on birth weight. Now he is finishing his second package of size ones, and he will probably make it through two more packages before he's ready to move to size twos. (He's at 10lbs, gaining about .5lbs a week, and you move up to size 2s at about 12lbs) 4 to 5 diapers a day is standard.

And don't forgot to stock up on wipes too. Those will always be the right size, but there is only so much storage room one person can have! --Denise