Sunday, February 03, 2008

Nursery Photos

We got the crib put together tonight. Actually, of all the things that we have from Ikea (most of the furniture in our apartment is from Ikea) this was one of the easiest to put together. These pictures are the baby's half of the room and the other half of the room has Tom's desk/other junk. On top of the dresser there is wonderful a diaper bag that Tom's brother and his wife got us for Christmas and our current collection of baby clothes. I was very excited to get a box of baby clothes from both my mother and my grandmother in the last couple of weeks. The crib is a little bare (we haven't figured out the mattress or bedding situation) but I am really happy with it.

2 comments:

The Thomases said...

Looks good!

Jan said...

Glad you were able to get the crib! I'm sure you'll be able to find the bedding soon!