Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School

It's that time again. It's crazy to think that after all of this school, this is Tom's final year. School started yesterday, although Tom is actually working this week so he only went to one of his classes. It is going to be great having Tom home more and having Fridays off for the next few months.

Tom has really enjoyed being back at Irell for a couple weeks. We were able to go to dinner last night with a couple of people from the firm (thanks to the Floods for watching Harper!). It was nice to get out, but it is so weird to be away from Harper after having her with me all of the time. I missed my baby :(

Speaking of Harper, I cannot believe how cute she was in this sundress today. Is it just me, or is she the cutest baby ever?

2 comments:

Tom said...

Wow, that is a cute baby!

Jan said...

She is awfully cute. But then, so were you, Erica! And I'll bet Tom was a cute baby, too!