Friday, August 22, 2008

four months

Harper is 4 months old today! She now weighs 14 lbs. 5 oz. and is 24.25 inches long. That just about the 50th percentile for height and a little above the 50th for weight. She hasn't had any new infections so it looks like the antibiotics are doing their job. We got her 4 month shots at this appointment so if last time was any indication, she will probably sleep for the rest of the day. She is such a wonderful baby, I can't believe how fast she is changing! Here is a photo from every week of the last four months (click on it to make it bigger).

3 comments:

betsey said...

Yeah! Four months! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up? It just blows me away! She is beautiful. I'm glad to hear that the infection hasn't returned.

Melody said...

That compilation of pictures is so cute! They grow way too fast. I don't know how much longer I can wait to see her again. Thanks for being so good about posting new pictures. It kind of helps ease the aching to see her. I hope it won't be long!

Jan said...

She really is growing up fast! I'm not prejudiced. I think she is the most beautiful baby!