Saturday, June 13, 2009

We're in Utah

Harper and I are currently in Utah visiting my family. Tom has been having a difficult time focusing with Harper crawling around all over the place, so we thought we'd give him a break for a few days. So far we've been having lots of fun. Harper LOVES playing with my parents' dogs and I am loving having my sisters to help with Harper. I did not love that she screamed the entire way here on the plane. Here is Harper playing with the dogs:

Harper with the dogs from Erica Jackman on Vimeo.


And Harper putting on a show for us last night. She loves to be the center of attention.

Harper dancing from Erica Jackman on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Doris said...

Looks like fun. Hopefully Tom will get lots of studying done while you are gone.

John said...

Here comes the next Ginger Rogers...

April Celeste Garff said...

Harper is a great dancer---too funny!!!

Jan said...

Glad ya'll had a chance to decompress - and give Tom some time to focus!

I hear Harper is the new Dancing Queen!!! Also glad to see she loves the pups! Wish she could see my new little Chipper!