Monday, March 07, 2011

Utah

We are currently in Utah to visit family and see my little brother who just got home from his mission on Friday.  I was nervous about flying, and it was pretty much worse that I had anticipated.  The kids were okay until the stewardess brought around drinks.  Harper had a juice and I had a diet Coke.  I don't know what I was thinking.  Why would I get open drinks on an airplane with 2 kids?  Within about 10 seconds the juice was spilled all over Harper and the diet Coke was all over me.  I had a change of clothes for Harper, so after a few minutes of whining and screaming she had calmed down.  No change of clothes for me, so I got to spend the rest of the flight with Coke-soaked jeans.

Today we brought lunch to my Mom at school, but other than that we have just been taking it easy.
Kelly has really been taking it easy.
Carly and Kelly didn't have school today so we went to Target and the distribution center.
Chase has been catching up on all of the things that he has missed on the last two years.  He has already bought a new cell phone, laptop, and ipod and has been looking for a car.  Harper has really enjoyed seeing him play his guitar.
We have been having fun, but we miss Tom and I feel bad that he has an empty house for the next week :(

2 comments:

Tom said...

I miss you guys too.

Jan said...

Looks like you are having fun. Can't wait to see you all!