Saturday, February 18, 2012

20 Months

Jonah is so funny these days.  He is a lot less baby-like and is constantly saying new words.  I tried to start writing down all of his new words that he was learning, but I couldn't keep track.  He has even started to say little sentences.  One of his favorite new words is "mine" which has led to an increase in arguments with Harper.
He loves cars, buses, trucks, trains, etc. and likes to push them around the house.  One of his favorite things to do is to fill up his lis little bus with Sesame Street characters and push it around his room.

He also loves to read books and I find him like this several times a day.

He has been going through a very clingy stage and constantly wants to be in someone's lap.  Here he is leaning on my knee.  
He is very sweet and will walk over to me and give me kisses or hugs.

We love this little guy.  He is pretty easy going and is always laughing about something.

No comments: