Sunday, March 02, 2008

32 Weeks

Sorry it has been so long since our last blog. Tom and I both have both been sick and our lives have been even more boring than normal. We are now completely caught up to the Lost episodes that are currently airing (don't do the math, that adds up to a lot of hours in front of the television over a very short period of time). We have also been cleaning out our apartment and organizing and reorganizing everything in preparation for the baby. I spent one morning this week making a spreadsheet of everything I would like to get in the next couple of months, so I'm feeling a little more prepared for everything.

We are still having naming issues. We've narrowed it down to a few options, but even those change pretty often. I have a feeling we'll still be throwing around ideas after she's born.

Until the last week or so I had been feeling fantastic. I had been pretty tired most days, and that has gotten worst. I also noticed earlier this week that my hands and feet were a little swollen and that has gotten progressively worst over the last few days. Here's an updated slide show with my most recent picture. It may not look like a big difference from a couple weeks ago, but it has definitely impacted my ability to get up off the couch.

3 comments:

kay.tee. said...

yay, looks like baby j is getting big!!

The Thomases said...

I just started swelling up too! I was hoping since I made it this far then maybe the swollen bug wouldn't get me. Nope, I have definitely fallen victim. But I've found laying down right when I get home from work helps! Also, drink lots of water, I've heard that helps too!

Ryan + Jess said...

The baby is almost here! I remember that feeling of excitement, but also nervous because you don't feel ready. Good luck with picking a name - so hard! I'm sure inspiration will strike when the time is right :)