Tuesday, September 16, 2008

comparison

My wonderful mother-in-law was kind enough to send me a baby photo of Tom, so here's the comparison. I definitely think that Harper has Tom's eyes and I'm pretty sure she will also have his eye color. Her eyes are still blue right now, but are starting to get a little brown around the center and look similar to Tom's eyes in this photo. My mom thinks that I was about 3 months old in this photo, Harper is about 4 and a half months in hers, and I'm guessing that Tom is about 6 months old in his (I'm really not sure).

4 comments:

Jan said...

You were both adorable as babies. I really do think Harper has features from both of you!

Anonymous said...

yes, Tommy was 6 months in this shot. He was pretty chubby until he started to walk! It looks to me that you have a pretty good blend, although luckily, I think Harper favors mom a bit more.

Tom said...

NO SUPPORT FROM EVEN MY OWN MOM?!?!?!??!

Jan said...

It's the chubby cheeks, Tom.....