Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas

I've been a little slow posting, but I'm working on catching up. This post is going to have a lot of photos.

We spent Christmas in Utah. The trip consisted of visits with my mom and stepdad, my dad, grandparents on both of Tom's sides of the family, some friends, and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Before we left we did some gift opening at our house. Harper was very interested in the gifts while wrapped but didn't really get the whole unwrapping thing. On Sunday night we had a Christmas dinner with my stepdad's family. Here is my mom with Harper:And here is my niece, Hailey, jumping up and down:On Monday night we had a family party with my mom's family. It snowed A LOT and our car got a little stuck in the parking lot, but we made it out ok. Here is Harper with her great-grandma Montgomery:And here is Harper and I with great-grandpa Montgomery:On Tuesday we went to Orem to visit Tom's grandmother and his aunt and uncle had us over for dinner. Harper wasn't in the greatest mood. . . but it was great to see everyone.
We also got to visit my Dad on Christmas. And Harper watched some videos on Chase's cell phone:
We had a great Christmas and Harper got totally spoiled. She is loving playing with all of her new toys and we're excited to go back to Utah in February for Chase's farewell.Christmas Eve is also Hailey's birthday so we had cupcakes:Harper and Hailey (coincidentally) had matching pajamas.
Kara was really excited to get GPS for her car for Christmas (she gets lost a lot).Kara, Carly, and Kelly opening presents.Harper in a Santa Hat playing with some of her new toys on the couch with Grandma and Grandpa.Reading with Grandma.Playing in the weird hat that I knit for her.Harper was a little scared of the dogs at first, but she warmed up to them eventually.
We also got to visit Tom's Jackman grandparents and his uncle and cousins before we left (unfortunately no photos). It is so great to have such a large family that loves us, but it was a crazy week and we are still recovering!

No comments: