- Her favorite color is pink. Notice in the picture above she is wearing pink sandals that are way too big for her.
- She loves giving kisses and hugs.
- She loves the TV show Wordworld. We don't actually have cable, but I have a couple of episodes on my ipod and she loves to watch them.
- When she wants something, she will not stop until she gets it or we thoroughly explain to her that it's not going to happen. If she wants a snack she will say, "snack, snack, snack, snack," over and and over again until we do something about it. It drives me crazy.
- She is very interested in fish and sharks and always points out that fish and sharks live in the water.
- She eats pretty much the same thing every day for each meal. Soy yogurt and zucchini muffins for breakfast, an almond butter and honey sandwich for lunch, and a banana smoothie for dinner with fruit and crackers for snacks. I haven't been able to get her to eat anything else, especially vegetables or meat.
- When we were in Utah a couple of months ago my sister Carly taught Harper about "surprises." She still frequently asks for surprises. Usually that means chocolate.
- She can pretty much say everything now and speaks in some broken sentences, though it still takes me a while to figure out what she's talking about most of the time.
- She loves to sing the ABCs (she calls them the CCs) and can pretty much sing the whole song.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Tomorrow is Harper's 2nd birthday. We don't have any big plans because Tom has a big work project due at the end of the week so we are postponing our celebration. I did tell Harper earlier today that I would take her tomorrow to get a cupcake or some ice cream, and then she kept asking "Cake? Harper's? Share?" She was very relieved to find out that she wouldn't have to share. A few things about Harper: