Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 months old

I was giving Harper a bath today and I realized . . . Jonah turned 2 months old on the 15th and I totally missed it. 
He is the SWEETEST baby, which is lucky for him because he still isn't sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time at night.  He loves to be talked to and will smile and coo if you look at him. 
He loves to watch Harper.  We spend a lot of time playing in their room and he will just sit on the floor and watch her play around him.
He is a very good eater, but he is still spitting up a lot.  I weighed him today on our scale (I'm sure it wasn't super accurate) and he weighed in at just under 15 pounds.  Whoa.  Harper didn't weigh that much until she was 5 months old and, according to the internet, this puts him in the 97th percentile.  I was at the mall today and 2 different people asked me how old he was.  When I said he was 2 months old, they both said, "Wow, he's big."
But we absolutely love him, even Harper (most of the time) who loves to give him hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Love his shirts here and Harper's (Tantrums are so last year) in your other post. Such cute kids!

Jan said...

I'm with Judy. Those shirts are great! I hope you're saving them! You can make a quilt for them when they are teenagers!

Seriously, they are both just so cute! I can't wait to meet Jonah! And to see Harper!

Here's hoping you'll get some sleep soon!