Sunday, August 01, 2010

Jonah's blessing

We had Jonah's blessing today in our ward.  Unfortunately not very many family members were able to make it, so we were small in numbers.  Tom gave a beautiful blessing and Jonah slept through the whole thing.  Afterward we went over to the temple grounds to take a few photos.
Harper wasn't thrilled.
And then afterward we came back to our house for lunch.  But then my parents and sisters had to leave to go spend a few days in San Diego.  We miss them already!

5 comments:

Carlsens said...

He is so adorable! We wish we could have been there, but it is more likely we won't see him until he is closer to 10 or 11 months. I love reading your entries - keep it up!

Judy said...

He is so cute! He reminds me a lot of baby Harper. Sure wish we could have been there.

Doris said...

I wish I could have been there too...Dad tried but does not have the energy right now to drive himself to LA. You guys and your baby timing! You have to figure out a way to separate them a bit. I was having a great time in AZ, took the 3 "big kids" to church by myself. Truly a great Grandma experience. We hope to see you soon, with ME driving so we get there!

Jan said...

Great pictures! Your two children are sooooo photogenic!

Doris said...

What beautiful sisters, Erica. You all look a bit alike.