Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Carly!

Today is my sister Carly's 15th birthday (she's the one on the right). This blows my mind because when I was 15 I remember thinking that I was so grownup (ha ha) and I still think of Carly as being a little girl. Here are some interesting things about Carly:

-When she was born she weighed 11 lbs. 6 oz.
-She is brilliant. She surprised my Mom when she was 2 years old by reading her own bedtime story. We don't know how she learned how to read.
-She has the most beautiful auburn hair and her eyes are actually almost the same color as her hair. I'm totally jealous.
-She is my only sibling with whom I share a love for school.

Have a great day Carly! We miss you :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday, Carly! You forgot another important thing you and Carly have in common, Erica. You both love to read!!!!!