Tuesday, October 07, 2008

making progress

Harper has been getting a little better about sitting up (wow, there are a lot of double "t"s in that sentence). She has moved from sitting for about 10 seconds at a time to about 30 seconds at a time. Here she is sitting on our bed this morning. I couldn't get her to look at me, so here is the baldest part of her head.She prefers standing to sitting, so she gets a little impatient and shoots her legs out after sitting for a few seconds. We're working on it.

She is back to sleeping through the night again after our trip (thank goodness). And she seems to be getting over her cold, although her cry is still a little hoarse. I feel bad that she doesn't feel good, but the cry is so cute.

3 comments:

leslie said...

That "I *heart* Mom" shirt is so adorable! And the pants to match!!! Glad to hear she is getting over her cold and back to sleeping thru the night!

Melody said...

I can't believe it is only about 2 weeks till I can actually hold her again! She is so cute and growing up so fast. The older she gets the more I think she looks like Kara.

Jan said...

Her personality is really starting to show through!