Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Harper's new favorite toys

Harper has been interested in playing with her hands for a few months. She likes to clasp them together and look at them:A couple of weeks ago, she discovered her feet. She loves holding onto them and trying to put them in her mouth, particularly if she has socks or shoes on. This has made life a little easier for me. Normally, Harper does not like to be left on the floor to play for more than about 10 seconds. But now, I just set her on a blanket and hand her one of her feet and she will stay occupied for 20 minutes or so. Ok, I know she's not playing with her feet in that last one, but it was too cute not to post.

2 comments:

betsey said...

So sweet! I seriously can't believe how big she is! Wow! It is so much fun to see their little personalities coming through. I love it

Jan said...

She really is having fun, isn't she. Great pictures!