Monday, October 27, 2008

Visitors!

We had my mom and my stepdad visiting from Utah this past weekend and we had a fantastic time. It is hard to have so many of our family members so far away.
They had lots of fun hanging out with Harper, and I guess they were happy to see us too (ha ha).Harper loved hanging out with her Grandma and Grandpa, but apparently didn't feel like looking the camera in any of the pictures that we took. Here is Grandma feeding her some food.She watched some football with Grandma and Grandpa.
We also went to Venice beach and saw all of the crazy people and had gigantic snow cones (these were the medium sized snow cones).We also went to Mr. Bones pumpkin patch. As I think I've said before, Tom and I aren't very festive people. But we're trying. My Mom and Eric on the other hand, take holidays very seriously so we were happy that they were willing to come along. Harper kept trying to eat the straw.
And anything else within arms reach.But we had lots of fun and we actually got a pumpkin (photos to come later).We were sad to see Mom and Eric go, but we're excited to see them and everyone else in a couple of months when we go to Utah for Christmas!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Thanks for a wonderful time! We miss you already!