Tuesday, May 20, 2008

four weeks old

Wow, I can't believe Harper is already four weeks old. She is getting bigger, holding her head up better, and showing a lot more personality. We have been home alone together for the past couple days since Tom started his internship for the summer. Here's a picture of Tom with Harper yesterday morning. He was sad to leave his baby behind.
After staying awake basically all day Sunday, Harper slept through a large part of the night and then most of Monday. But she was back to normal today. Here's a couple photos of her trying to lifting her head up this morning. I can't believe how lucky I am to be her mom.

5 comments:

Jan said...

Love the pictures. Tom - you look so serious! I'm calling this one of you and Harper: "Law School Dad with Baby Thinking About Diaper Costs."

Hope all is going well. You are all very blessed to be together!

Anonymous said...

Or how about, "Hey, Erica, what should I do about the fact that Harper's diaper just leaked all over my clean shirt?"

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last one was supposed to be signed by me, Aunt Judy.

Jan said...

I like that one, too!

Ryan + Jess said...

Wow she is adorable!! I LOVE all her hair. I bet it is the first thing people comment on when they see her. I remember getting that all the time with Mady - in fact, we still do.