Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Today is my sister Kelly's 13th birthday. Kelly is my youngest sister (she's the one on the right in the photo below). I just wanted to let her know that I was thinking about her today and I hope she had a wonderful birthday :)
We celebrated Tom having the day off work today by going to the mall. This was Harper's first mall trip and she was so good, she basically slept the entire time.
Today when I was putting her in her pajamas, it really hit me how much bigger she is than when she came home from the hospital. The first picture was taken the day she came home and the second was taken this evening.
Crazy. She will be five weeks old tomorrow and I can't believe the difference.

Also, I just wanted to post a video that our friends Joshua and Charlotte made. It actually made it onto the Yahoo homepage today. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Ryan + Jess said...

Cool video.

I can't believe how much bigger Harper is - they grow so slowly that you don't really think about it and then it suddenly hits you how much bigger they are!! Crazy.

Jan said...

Wow! Kelly is really growing up!

And so is Harper! I couldn't get the video to work, though. Just me, maybe?

Jan said...

Never mind - got the video to work. Great!!!

lauren. said...

hey erica, it's lauren your cousin. add me to friends. :)