Saturday, July 12, 2008

bath time

Harper has been really funny lately. The other day she was next to me while I was sitting up in our bed and she started to get a little fussy so I propped her up on some pillows next to me. I have never seen her get so excited about anything, it was so funny. She started kicking her legs and looking around and making these really funny squealing noises. She has also started to like standing up when we hold her. She isn't really standing up, she is just kind of locking her knees and swaying around while we hold her up but she loves it.

She is also enjoying her baths. We took a picture of Harper with Tom tonight after her bath and it reminded me of one we took of Harper with my Mom.

She is getting bigger and has outgrown about half of her 0-3 month clothes and fits into a few of her 3-6 month clothes. I can't believe how visible her changes are from day to day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos of the baby are great. I appreceate photos of MY baby too. It sure is fun to check your blog.

Jan said...

Awwwwww. I'm so glad ya'll are having fun!

betsey said...

Love the big dark eyes in the 2nd photo. I remember when Nora started loving "standing up" Harper is so beautiful!