Friday, July 04, 2008

The rest of the Utah trip

Tom left Monday morning and took our big camera with him, and I wasn't very good about taking more pictures but I did get a few.

Monday we were able to go to lunch with some of my mom's family. I love spending time with my grandma and my aunts so this was a real treat. One of the things that I have missed most since we moved to California is going to dinner with my grandma, mom, and aunts during the priesthood session of conference. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures.

On Tuesday we spent some time with my dad and his parents. My grandparents drove all the way from eastern Texas to be there for the blessing. We spent some time together, did a little shopping, and had a wonderful dinner.

We had a great trip. I'm getting tired of posting pictures and I have more things to blog about so I will try to get the rest of our photos uploaded to Flickr sometime this weekend.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Your grandparents were so thrilled to have been there!

betsey said...

So cute! I love all the pictures of Harper with her family! I bet they just loved her. Her hair looks like it might be getting a little lighter? I can't believe she is 10 weeks!!! Nora is 7 months today--it is crazy how fast they grow up!