Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Guess who slept for 10 hours last night . . .

That's right. I was really surprised to wake up to Tom's alarm clock this morning instead of a crying baby. Harper has gradually been sleeping longer and had been sleeping 6-7 hours and a couple of days ago had slept for 8. Hopefully this was not a fluke. Plus she was so happy when she woke up. She's such a wonderful baby :)Isn't she so cute in that little sleeper? She has lots of clothes, but pretty much doesn't have any pajamas so I was thrilled to find this at Costco. Plus it has the cutest little feet.

11 comments:

Melody said...

She is a wonderful baby! Those p.j.'s are absolutely darling!

The Thomases said...

Oh I am so jealous! Emma has kind of back tracked in the sleeping department. We're back to eating every 4 - 5 hours. It's not fun.

Jenna said...

I hate you! (Not really!) I'm very happy for you. At least some new mother is getting some sleep. I have not slept for more than three and a half hours at a stretch since the day after Clare was born 4 1/2 months ago. Yep, Clarabelle is NOT a sleeper! :-)

Rach said...

Congrats on 10 HOURS! Harper is beautiful! This makes me want to hold her right now... :) It was so good to see you the other week. Come visit again soon!

kay.tee. said...

oh my gosh! i miss her soooooooooooooooooooo bad!!

Jan said...

The real question is - did she sleep 10 hours again last night?

Congratulations - glad you and Tom could get a good night's sleep!

Erica said...

Yep, she did it again. She slept from 9:20 last night to about 7:10 this morning. It was wonderful.

Jan said...

Fantastic! Knew from the moment I saw her that she was smart. Now that's figured sleep out, well, who knows where she will go from here?

RT said...

Proof she is related to Carly! She is so gorgeous.

Randy

Anonymous said...

What a baby! Shows Mom and Dad know what they are doing too. Enjoy sleeping!

betsey said...

Ummm, I wanted that sleeper for Nora but she didn't fit into them! They only went up to 9 months! My fat baby is wearing 12 months clothes (and in some cases, barely fitting into those!) I'm glad you loved them those, those feet, I just want to eat them!

Fingers crossed she keeps up her good sleeping. Nora surprised us with 2 nights this week of sleeping 12 hours. It was awesome!