Friday, July 04, 2008

Utah Part 1 (Saturday)

We are back from Utah. Harper and I got back on Wednesday night minus our checked luggage. My flight from Salt Lake to Burbank was overbooked, so I volunteered to be put on another flight (from Salt Lake to LAX which actually got in 5 minutes earlier than my original flight). Unfortunately, my suitcase still went to Burbank and I have been waiting all day for it to be delivered. Oh well. It seemed like a good idea at the time. We had a wonderful trip which included lots of visiting with family and Harper's blessing.

We flew in on Saturday morning with Tom's dad. Harper slept most of the flight (thank goodness). Here we are at the airport:
And here's Harper on her first plane ride:



My mom picked us up from the airport and she was SO excited to see Harper (who wouldn't be excited to see Harper . . .?).

We then stopped by to see my Dad at work. He was also excited to see Harper.

And then we stopped by Tom's grandpa's house to visit for a few minutes and drop off Tom's dad (we didn't really get a good picture of that). And then went by my mom's house to see my brother and sisters.
Chase was getting his hair cut by Kara:


And Harper got to meet her Grandpa Andrus. She is lucky enough to have lots of grandparents and great-grandparents.


We then went to Orem to visit some more of Tom's family. His grandma was grateful to be able to meet Harper. We really wanted to get a chance to visit with her since she had a stroke a couple of years ago.
Here is Tom's grandma and Uncle Dave with Harper:

And here is Tom, his grandmother (who was kissing Harper's feet), and Harper.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Great pictures, Erica. Looks like you got to see a lot of folks in a short period of time!