Thursday, April 10, 2008

misc pictures from tom's camera

When I uploaded the pictures from the shower onto my computer, there were some other random photos on Tom's camera that I thought I'd share. We got a new camera the other day so we can take better pictures of the baby and Tom has been practicing by taking lots of photos.

This is a picture of our car in our garage. It barely fits. In fact, I have to get out of the car before Tom pulls it in because there isn't enough room to open the doors on both sides.
Here's a photo of me eating pizza at Costco. This is something that we probably do a little too often . . . It's not really the pizza that is so tempting, it's the frozen yogurt that I always get with the pizza. Yum.

Over the last few months Tom and some friends have gotten together at our apartment to play video games every week or two (and sometimes during the day while I am at work). It has been really fun for Tom and I'm glad that he has gotten to take advantage of this time before the baby is born. Actually, this week is the last time this will happen for a while so we'll have to take more pictures. Here is a picture of a couple of his friends taken while I was slaving away at work:
Tom and I are both really bothered by the number of people that steal grocery carts to bring their groceries home. They are all over the neighborhood. Every time we go for a walk we probably see a dozen or so carts scattered around the neighborhood. Here's one by the gate to our apartment complex:
And just because I think he's cute, here's a picture of Tom that I took the other day when we were playing around with his camera.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hope you're keeping up with all of these photos! You'll treasure them one day!