Wednesday, April 23, 2008

a post from the hospital

Tom brought my laptop up to the hospital so I thought I'd post a couple pictures while Harper is napping. I am most likely going to leave the hospital sometime tomorrow because I am feeling pretty well. I've been up and walking since last night and it would be really nice to sleep in my own bed.

Both of these photos are from yesterday. We'll take some more tonight, but I'm exhausted and haven't taken any today. Tom has spent most of the day at the hospital with me, but just headed home to take care of some stuff and get some studying done and is going to come back tonight.


Harper is wonderful. She is very curious and loves to stare at everyone's faces. She has been pretty sleepy, but is starting to become a little more active. I think that she looks a lot like my sister Kara did when she was a baby, but we'll have to see how she looks when the swelling goes down a little more. We'll try to post some more photos tonight.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Great pictures! Glad you're feeling better, but hope you won't rush home! Let the hospital staff wait on you a bit!

Erica, Harper is just beautiful!

April Celeste Garff said...

Yay for the baby!!! Harper Grace Jackman is a great name. Hope you are feeling better.

kay.tee. said...

Heck yeah that precious little baby looks like me!!

Paul said...

I'm so happy for you. You all look great.