Tuesday, April 22, 2008

you know you want more

My parent's came down to visit for a few hours today, which was very nice. They are lucky they live so close to the greatest grandchild ever known to mankind. Also, Erica now has about half as many cables and needles sticking into her as she did earlier in the day. She's on the road to recovery. And Harper is the sweetest little angel baby. She is content to lay peacefully until she starts wiggling around looking for a food source. We're hoping one day she does more interesting stuff like turn her head and smile. For now we are enjoying her sweet spirit.

Grandma and Grandpa add another notch on the belt:


Erica pretends to get some sleep for the camera.

7 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

Congrats guys! Scott and I are so excited for you.

betsey said...

Is it bad that I look at these pictures and want to have another baby? Don't tell Richard!

I LOVE the picture of Erica fake sleeping with the baby :) So sweet! I remember how hard it was for me to sleep because I was so excited just to look at the baby. Enjoy every minute of this wonderful time with Harper!!! She is just lovely!

Jan said...

So glad Harper is getting some immediate grandparent hugs and love!

And I love the picture with Erica.....

When do you get to take Harper home?

Vicki said...

I, too, love the picture of Erica and the baby... so cute! I can't wait to have one of my own! Congrats again! :-)

Tom said...

She comes home on thursday or friday depending on how quickly she recovers.

Morgan Moore said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful. Send our best to Erica, too!!

xoxo

Melody said...

Keep the pictures coming. I love it! I am having a difficult time working, I have to keep looking at her pictures. I have shown her off to all of my students. They all think she is so cute. Everyone loves her name. It fits her perfectly. I just keep thinking, it is only 6 more days till I can actually hold her. It is the most awesome feeling to realize that my own daughter is now a mother.