Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tom's new study buddy

Tom has been wonderful about helping out with Harper over the last few days. He is adorable with her. Unfortunately, he has finals next week and is supposed to be spending most of the day studying. He compromised by making Harper his new study buddy. Aren't they cute?
Here's one of Tom pretending to be asleep while holding Harper:
Here's a couple of Harper in her pack 'n play. She loves to be swaddled. Tom calls her our little glow worm.

And here's her birth announcement. I sent this out via email today, but I don't have very many people's email addresses in my contact list so I'm sure I missed a bunch of people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just how much legal stuff can you concetrate on with a sweet, warm little bundle on your lap, Tom? Good luck on finals.

Jan said...

She just gets prettier and prettier!

Tom - good luck on those finals!

The Thomases said...

I love the baby announcement! Did you guys take the picture yourself or was it professionally done?

Tom said...

Erica is too modest to admit it, but she both took the picture and created the announcement herself.

The Thomases said...

Wow! Good job Erica!! I am very impressed.

cate said...

That's a beautiful announcement picture of your dear Harper. I am so sick of babies since I live in Provo but I have to say, yours is actually cute:) Anyway, yeah the pic is great-artistic without being too Anne Geddes. Since I have obtained my art critic license and all:)